Re: A83: Unsquish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish

In a message dated 3/5/99 8:29:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
homosapian@geocities.com writes:

> Yeah... Well, I started one in VB 4.0 if you want it, but I got tired of
>  programming it. I finished all the opcode checking stuff and it will
>  produce the nmemonics, but I never got around to have it make labels.
>  But, it'll dissamble it correctly.

Hey, that'd be pretty cool if you could send the code (at least the sections
that parse the opcodes)  this way.  I can perform an unsquish on the file
easily enough, but right now I'm pretty stumped on trying to write mnemonics
(remember to flip the "m" and the "n"; the "m" is silent =) from the opcodes.

I'll mention you in the program about box, of course =)

--David