Re: A83: Unsquish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish

---Scott Dial <homosapian@geocities.com> wrote:
> It isn't that difficult... but it isn't worth the effort since there
is
> already a disassembler.

Humm.... for all I can see there is no disassembler for the 83 except
on the Mac.  And who uses a mac anyway...  There are ones for the 85
and up I believe though.

Lets check.

 ld hl, is_there_a_disassembler
 ld a, (hl)
 or a
 jp nz,thereisone
thereisntone:
 ret
thereisone:
 ld de, jimmy
 ld hl, 19_years
 call _delmem
 ret

    ; This is one of my light humor days...
And Linus you don't have to point out any mistakes in the program...
its just for fun and to answer that other email.

----call _delmem---
DE points to the data you want to delete, HL is how many bytes you
want to delete

Jimmy
==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
-PACA - Programmers Against Calculator Abuse
Stop calculator mistreatment, use Calc'Em!