Re: A83: ASM->PIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM->PIC

It would be possible but it would not save space.  The pic takes up memory
just like a program.  The program would have to be smaller than a pic too.
Then you'd be wasting picsize-progsize.  A compression program would be more
probable.  CalcZip 83 has a nice sound to it but I doubt it would save much
space either.  Right now I'm trying to figure out Huffman compression.  Seems
simple enough but how well does it compress?
Brandon Sterner

In a message dated 3/5/99 8:02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, AtmaZ@aol.com