Re: A83: ASM->PIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM->PIC

This capability sorta exists on the TI-89 and TI-92+ with their data archive
(and soon with the TI-83+), but...
As far as compressing ASM into a picture, I doubt it would be practical -- the
maximum size of an ASM program that you could compress into a picture would be
768 bytes,
and two, who's going to want to do it?

--David