Re: A83: On-calc ASM programming.. possible ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

---Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se> wrote:
> Hmm.. this topic comes up once in a while.. It is time again I can
see.. :)
> And for OnCalc Assembler a'la Tasm. It would be perfectly possible..
 the only
> problem is that you have so little memory on the 83..  almost
everything would
> be occupied by the assembler and above all, your source..  and it it
crashes
> (and it will, your codeing here) you have to upload everything to
the calc
> again..  not very practical..

  I also can to this conclusion.  I made a basic one that went
unfinished and started on an asm one too but then I came to descide
that it wasn't pratical.  One crash can ruin your day, it would take
forever to program anything big (If you even had the space), and I
don't use my calc anymore... I use Calc'Em instead.
  I have a few ideas on ways to do it.  Email me, not the list, if you
are thinking about doing it and we can compare notes.

Jimmy
==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
-PACA - Programmers Against Calculator Abuse
Stop calculator mistreatment, use Calc'Em!