From: Jared173@aol.com <Jared173@aol.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, March 04, 1999 9:36 PM
Subject: A83: 86? 89? Perhaps and Maybe

Well, I've already asked a few people this question, and I still remain
thoroughly confused.  I'm planning on getting either an 86 or an 89, and
while
I'm drawn to the..ahh..very..powerful... 89, I know it's a lot harder to
program for.  Any of you have some words of wisdom to help guide me in the
right calc direction?

Thanks,
Jared C.
http://come.to/tivault