Re: A83: Logo wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Logo wanted

>What someone mention my name? =)
>I would be happy to do it, since I have worked with you before
(Baseball '99),

  And you did a good job :)  (in my opinion)

>but I have a question. In your letter you said 17 pixels wide, is that
right?
>I already have a sprite of Mega Man (21 X 24) for my game (Dark
Nation), so it
>really wouldn't be that hard.
>-Manjilump

Send it to me if it's good.
  21x24 is fine if the picture is good (width can actually be a max of
30 pixels).  Add graphical text of "Mega Man" (probably best to have the
mega and the man on seperate lines) below or above the pic. I could then
use the extra pixels for status field or something.
    Sam