Re: A83: Hex edit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hex edit

On 04-Mar-99, Dsc984@aol.com (Dsc984@aol.com) wrote:

>I saw on the news page for ti-files that there is an oncalc hex editor to
edit
>the memory.  Is it possible to write a program with something like this?  If
>so, how would I go about doing it?
>I was just wondering, because I thought that maybe programs written in hex
>would be faster than basic, and it can be written on the calc now.
>-David

Programs written in hex can be written on the calc without that program
aswell. I reckon the hex editor is there so you can investigate the memory
and perhaps change one byte or bit somewhere, but one has always been able to
write programs on-calc in the send9 format.

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
   Bet you can't stop reading here <---                     I knew it...