Re: A83: Unsquish joke

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish joke

   Ya he was talking about mine.  I slapped it together in a hurry and
left some things unoptimized and forgot to change a few of my comments
in the source...  blah blah blah
  The main problem was that it was waaaaayyyyy too slow!!!  It took
about a minute to unsquish a 12k file.  It was small though and worked
straight in the program instead of copying the info somewhere.  Anyway
I am writing a better one.  So far it unsquishes the 12k file in about
3/4 a sec and is only 40 bytes bigger.  I just have to fix one minor
bug first, and then optimize, optimize, optimize.

  Also you must have mistaken something I said.  I haven't done one on
the computer yet, just on-calc.  I was looking into the other one
(file formats ect..)

Jimmy
==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
»     TIMagic@Yahoo.com      «
-- Newbies to 83 ASM!  Here is all you need.
         http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/z80/