Re: A83: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Besides, in my school carrying a screwdriver around is considered a
"dangerous weapon"...lol, Good ol' Harford County... heh...  I havn't had
mine crash since I've left out my backup battery  for about 3 months...
Its much easier to get it fixed if it crashes before a math test... If
you leave in the backup battery you might be screwed...
(KSA)Tekken

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews