Re: A83: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

My friend took out and left out his backup for a while and the calc crashed
more frequently and it randomly turned off and cleared his mem.  I would
recommend carrying around a small screwdriver if your calc frequently crashes.
(Of course, I don't know how practical this is. :))

-Dave V.

<< Take out the lithium backup battery... Its not needed anyway, I don't use
 it, its more a pain in the a-- then it is helpful...
 (KSA)Tekken