Re: A83: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

On 03-Mar-99, AtmaZ@aol.com (AtmaZ@aol.com) wrote:
> I think...who
>knows what kind of uses people may think of for dead silicon chips?

>--David

I have one here, on top of my monitor. I attached a pair of eyes from one of
these stickers-with-wobbly-plastic-eyes-on-them thingies. Looks rather cute.
=)

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
    Some people hope to achieve immortality through their works or their
    children.  I would prefer to achieve it by not dying.
                                                          -- Woody Allen