A83: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

black display tends to be consistent with a high contrast setting...you
didn't by chance, try setting your contrast lower.  Assuming that you've
tried this, you could always go for the remove a battery of two and click
[on] about 1.54 x10^22 times.  Then putting the battery back in and turing
it on again.  If all else fails, you should be able to remove ALL (including
backup) batteries and leave it there for say, overnight, then the mem should
be wiped and the calc should reset.

-Dan