Re: A83: Unsquish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish

On 02-Mar-99, Dan E (jfsmi@geocities.com) wrote:

>I really am missing something I guess.  If you're talking about the fact
>that you could decompile something, then you should keep in mind that there
>are already multiple free z80 decompilers.  I'm still going to maintain that
>there is a unsquishing type program that comes with a 86 or 85 decompiler,
>but oh well...

>-Dan

It's called a disassembler. And by the way, wasn't this thread originally
about some guy who had written a program by hand, in the send(9 format, then
squished it and then been unable to get his "source code" back?

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
          Thesaurus: ancient reptile with an excellent vocabulary