Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

--- uncool3@juno.com wrote:
> That's finally some good news, If you ask me I think
> some people should
> press charges on you assholes, you all suck and your
> name should be Gay's
> Games Company.
> (KSA)Tekken

 I could make that happen, me and Milagro were the
ones who gave their original site its face lift hehehe
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hub/4273/index.html

  We really didnt do much to it, just fixed the
horrible structure, and added a small amount of stuff.

  Its funny how they just now have made a new one...
actually here is a URl to another new one they tried
to make but gave up on.
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/8723/main.html

  If anyone else would like to screw with their old
one, I might let ya if I could just remember the
password we set (its been a 2 months and one Harddrive
crash later (screwing with Linux and Windose))

Jimmy
===
»      TIMagic@beer.com      «
»  http://www.zed80asm.org   «