A83: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #747

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #747

How fucking stupid are you?  Why the hell would anyone pay for a piece of
shit OS when we already have great programs to use such as AShell or SOS.
 How do you plan to take over the TI community?  There no way you could.
You can't just force people to use your products because there will
always be good sites like ticalc.org (for example) where people can get
anything they want for free.   God you're stupid.

 See ya

 Visit my webpage-- http://www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5
 Get paid to surf the Internet--
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=CWW952