Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

In a message dated 6/23/99 11:57:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
choad@younggaystuds.com writes:

> You son of a bitch, we will be the next Microsoft.  Once we start creating
>   software for the PC, we'll see who's LOLing

LOLing??? You're gonna be Laugh Out Louding? That just proves your moronic
abilities right there.

Oh yeah I know how you could make money off Graphing Calculators, its called
sticking them up your stupid ass and selling pictures of it on the gay porn
sites you obviously go to.

But this is just a waste of my time. He is just some stupid kid who felt like
screwing around with the list. And it seems to be working pretty well. For
shame I say. The TI Community needs to grow up and start showing more
maturity, instead of vagrantly cussing out some kid in a mailing list

And for all of you who question my hypocrisy I think Abobo said it best:
"..." ... wait he never said anything.... all he did was fall off the stupid
conveyor belt.
Poor Abobo when will he ever learn.

-Michael "ABOBO LIVES! You've seen the movie now buy the shirt. Just send
15.95 to me and you will have your own Abobo Lives white T-shirt." Meadors