Re: A83: ATTN: DUMBASSES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ATTN: DUMBASSES

You don't get it do you?  We're telling you to F**K OFF! AND YOU CANT
MAKE MONEY OFF CALCULATOR GAMES!!!!  Plus, I could download the _real_
programs for free, why would anyone wanna pay for copies?  Why would I
pay for a basic program?  Then again why pay for anything for the calc?
If people started to charge for programs on the calc, everyone would lose
interest and the TI Community would collapse.  And I think I speak for
everyone when I say "GET OFF THE LIST YOU STUPID SON OF A B**CH!!!"
(KSA)Tekken