Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:19:49 -0700, Ian Graf wrote:

>That is the lamest thing I have ever heard! If you want money so bad why
>don't you get off your ass and get a job you moron!

   I totally agree with this one!! You are so pathetic if you are attempting
to make money off programming on a calculator, especially if you are copying
other people's games!! Sometimes I take ideas from other peoples games in
BASIC or ASM, or maybe some code.. but I give the person credit in the
documentation. What you have done just copying peoples whole games and
putting your name on it, that's so fu_king dumb!
   On another note, while I'm replying to a message from Ian Graf, thanx for
all the input into ASMGURU, and also for releasing the code to Slopes. These
are the things that really taught me how to get started in ASM.

   Anywayz, cya's later!

James Vernon
jimbob_v@hotmail.com