Re: A83: on-calc asm compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: on-calc asm compiler

Excuse the post I just sent before this, I accidentally sent to fast...
anyways...

Hey Olle, how about using your knowledge of the "bug" on the 89, and get
something similar to work on the 83+ which has flash rom also? Then an
on-calc assembler could be put into the flash rom which wont get deleted upon
a crash. and the source files could be saved in there too maybe, which
compile and output an 83p program on to the calc... I dunno,  its a wild idea
but a possibility with the 83+'s.

Jason_K