Re: A83: 83 compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: 83 compiler

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:28:13 EDT, SBGarbs wrote:

>could someone point me in the direction of a ti-83 compiler?

    Sure thing. Go to http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/asm/ and download the
file tasm.zip
    You'll also want obj83.zip  This program will compile the object code
into the TI-83 form. You might also want devpac83.zip  This program
"squishes" your program to half the size (use this for large progs.)
    Another useful download would be ASMGURU from the following site:
http://www.dimension-ti.org/articles/index.html

    This is a help file for ASM on the 83. It contains HEAPS of info on
programming in ASM. If you need anymore help - ASK ME! I'm more than happy
to help you get started.

James Vernon
jimbob_v@hotmail.com