Re: A83: Password program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Password program

> It thinks you pressed on because you did press on.  the calc turns off when
>  the prog is run, you have to press on to enter your password.  Jkhum98's
>  advice should work.

Oh yeah, it slipped my mind that in this program, it will turn the calc off
mid-program, and prompt for the password when its turned back on... =P
Thanks there RedPicasso, and yup doing "RES onInterrupt, (IY+onflags)" before
you exit the prog, and that will make the calc think that the ON key wasnt
pressed... cya.

Jason_K