Re: A83: Getkey and Off command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Getkey and Off command

> How can I prevent the user from turning the calc off when I use the
>  "_getkey" romcall which allow APD, contrast changing and TURNING OFF,
>  because it makes the program destroys itself.
>
>  Cédric

You may want to try Setting this Flag before your "call _getkey"... "SET
indicOnly, (IY+indicFlags)"  Ive never used it myself, but the TI ducuments
say "1 = Interrupts will only update runindicator and not flash the cursor or
APD" so I assume that means the APD will not occur if this flag is Set. You
should also do "call _runindicoff" again i suppose. Oh yeah, and before you
exit your program do "RES indicOnly, (IY+indicFlags)", just to be safe...
Keep in mind Ive never tried this myself, but it looks alright. If anyone
knows otherwise, please correct me... :)

Jason_K