Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM programmer needed

In accordance with the prophecy, Jesse McInturff uttered:

> now i see no reason to learn the lang just for that,

> now if someone can make a java compiler or something like that, thats cross
> platform

> i could realy use it

Lol, yes I suppose you could. But since nobody has written a Java virtual
machine interpreter on the ti-83, and no-one will (challenge? =)) you'll just
have to learn asm yourself!

Actually, coding (at least on the ti-83) is something you do because it's
FUN, not because you can write a game & become famous. (Nothing wrong in
writing games... just that the _primary_ purpose, according to me, of writing
them is that they're fun to write, not that they are fun to play. That is
just a bonus.)

Linus

- --- Linus Akesson ------------------------ http://linusworld.cjb.net --- -

         How many Zen Masters does it take a light bulb to change?

Follow-Ups: References: