Re: A83: To the moron who submitted the little letter to the editor in

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: To the moron who submitted the little letter to the editor in the ne...

Can you send me the letter that was written I need to make fun of they Hayes
Company some more.

Albert

<< btw, everyone, if this person trys to make a crappy program or game
 giving me the credit it don't beleive it, I'm currently not making any
 games or programs and am not going to make a "suprise" release of
 anything so don't beleive anything unless I say it here.  Hay's is trying
 to destroy me and it will never succeed... >>