A83: Battleship Title Picture

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Battleship Title Picture

Hey, I need someone to help me convert the title screen picture of Battleship
to an ASM file. Right now I have my picture in an .83i file, but I use a Mac
and dont have the necessary utilities like Neopaint and Pic83 to convert my
picture. =P  Can somebody who has some free time and is familiar with the
process, do this for me? I hope I can get this back before Sunday Night
because that is when I need to release a demo of Battleship. Please send me
the ASM data in a mail to my address "Jkhum98@aol.com", thanks, I'd really
appreciate it, and I'll be mentioning your assistance in the text file of this
game... =)

--Jason K.

PIC4.83I