A83: Size comparisons between BASIC and Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Size comparisons between BASIC and Assembly

Over the past few years I've made this math program in BASIC that's slowly become 8k in
size. I've been thinking of redoing it in assembly (which would also help me learn more
asm).  It's made mostly out of menu, input, and display commands.  Could anyone give me
a general idea how much memory I would save (or lose) if I redid the program in asm? I
still have no idea how I want to do it (it would be simple displays and inputs), so just
assume I'm using the most memory-optimized method :)