Re: A83: Quite + Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Quite + Ideas

Of course weren't we all newbies to the list at one time or another. How are
you supposed to learn if you can't ask questions to the experts? If there had
never been any newbies, the list would have been so much more boring, since of
course no one would be here.
-Michael
PS- DARK NATION IS THE GREATEST GAME YET TO BE MADE!!!
Sorry I'm just excited about my game coming out. It has 16x16 sprites, superb
graphics (drawn by me of course), and an awesome story (me again =)). Its also
programmed extremely good (albeit slow to finish) by Seth Lester. It is the
longest RPG for the TI83, being 7 chapters long, with the ultimate secret
quest, having the goal of being able to challenge a friend's team against your
team of characters.
Look for all the secret cameos, like Mario and Samus. HaHaHa!!!
PPS-Sorry again.