Re: A83: Re: Dark Nation (AKA Nation of Darkness) Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 18-Jan-99, ManjiLump@aol.com wrote:

>So what have you been up to Linus. And that Bill Nagel thing was a joke
>between me and James. I don't doubt that there are better programmers than
>Nill Bagel.
>-Michael

Yeah... what have I been up to?

Has anyone of you ever played a game called... monkey island?

(rethorical question, doh... =)) But anyway. I'm working on a full-blown
adventure game, with an original plot ofcourse, complete with dialogues and
animation sequences (kind of). All you ever wanted in terms of walktos,
lookats & use-umbrella-with-space-shuttle:s will soon be available on our
all-favourite ti-83.

The game will probably take up virtually all 32k of memory. I will leave
space for Y= equations etc. but not for other programs. All game data will be
compressed using my own optimized z80 packing routines.

So... Welcome to the future.

Linus

.--> ____
|    \OO/     -  -- --- ------ Linus Akesson -- http://fly.to/linus.world -.
             Fer sail cheep, Windows spel chekcer, wurks grate
             ---> MrCookie v1.1 (text/misc/MrCookie.lha) <----