A83: Re: SOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: SOS

No, you're not doing anything wrong, you just need to run install every time
you send a new version of your program.  since install deletes itself, you'd
also have to resend install every time.  If you like, I can send you a
version of install that doesn't delete itself every time it runs so you wont
have to resend it everytime you make a new version, just run it again.
(btw, the reason sos didn't start was because when you sent a new version of
the program, it wouldn't be recognized by sos until you run install, and you
didn't have install on the calc because it automatically deletes itself...if
sos doesn't detect any programs, it doesn't start...)

-Dan