Re: A83: Funny AOL Users! (Not really OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 27-Feb-99, (KSA) Tekken (uncool3@juno.com) wrote:

>Memory Boosters!?!? Built in with 1-6 games and is 1/2 less space than
>SOS!?!!? I don't think so... lol, the whole point for the games would be
>like: "Press clear to quit!!!" or "Press Enter to clear the screen!"
>sounds like something an AOL user would say... They should erase that
>since its impossible to make...
>(KSA)Tekken

Now you're tempting me... =)

No really, I think sos is as small as it can be, but I really think the extra
few bytes that would be needed to make it system friendly actually could be
afforded.

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
             Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay..

Follow-Ups: References: