Re: A83: Tutorial

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorial

Yeah, your right... It is useful for math programs and thats what the
calcs were made for right? heh... Although at least 60% of the people on
this list play games more than they use the calcs for math... I am
included...heh...
(KSA)Tekken

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:23:23 EST Jared173@aol.com writes:

>In a message dated 2/26/99 11:12:38 PM Central Standard Time,
>uncool3@juno.com
>writes:
>
>> There is a TI-BASIC list at ticalc.org most of us have forgotton
>BASIC
>>  and probably don't care either...
>>  (KSA)Tekken
>>

>How can you forget BASIC?  It's so, well, basic.  Haha - sorry about
>that.
>But I find BASIC very useful for doing math programs and stuff, it's
>easy to
>do in class.  Give the poor tutorial guy a chance...
>
>-Jared C.
>http://come.to/tivault

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]