Re: A83: Funny AOL Users! (Not really OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Funny AOL Users! (Not really OT)

In a message dated 2/26/99 10:22:12 PM Central Standard Time,
timagic@yahoo.com writes:

>  I recently browsed the puds at TI-Files and found this post by an
>  *gasp* AOL user.
>
>  Program Name : TI Wizard
>  Author : Spanx (ChainDream@aol.com)
>  boosters and 1-6 built in games (you choose), and takes up half as
>  much memory as SOS. You can install it through AShell and it will
>  replace it.
>
>    I bet we all can't wait to see this program come out!!!
>
>  Jimmy
>  BTW: I think the 'stupidy of the stupid AOL Users (99.9999999999%)'
>  should be voted as on topic.   hehehe

Hey, I've actually heard of that person before...  And as bad, slow, annoying,
unreliable aol is I think we've taken enough bashing, although it is enjoyable
to make fun of aol.  I'd have to agree with the general stupidity of a lot of
aol people also - but it's annoying every time we have to stick up for
ourselves.  What about yahoo? I heard they...uh... never mind.
Just a thought, I bet there are some people in hiding on this list who are too
scared to ask how to get off now.  Heh

-Jared C.
http://come.to/tivault