Re: A83: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: (no subject)

On 24-Feb-99, DaBumer2u@aol.com (DaBumer2u@aol.com) wrote:

>Well i would like a program that would actually do something better than
that,
>hehe

>>:C9
>>:End
>>:0000
>>:End

Well, I have this program I call "Blue Death", that I know by heart so that I
can put it on people's calculators. It consists of:

prgmZBD
:3E1FD310C9
:End
:0000
:End

and prgmBLUED
:Send(9prgmZBD

in its simplest form. Sometimes I name the main program prgmSECRET or
something, and then I include a Pause "DONT PRESS ENTER" before the send9.
Believe me, you can have lots of fun with this program, but I would recommend
knowing how to undo what it does before actually spreading it to people's
calculators...

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
                    Tragedy is when I cut my finger.
            Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.