Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

Hey I said MOST not ALL... A lot of the smart AOLers are on this
list...If not all of them...lol...But there are some really stupid ones
that love to e-mail the list about taking them off...Like we have the
power to just magically take them off...
(KSA)Tekken

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:50:03 EST RBunin@aol.com writes:

><Ahem> Sane AOL'er here....
>Jared, the runner of TI-Vault is too. So don't knock ALL of us. Just
>the
>lamers ;)
>
>Marc Bunin
>GrymReaper@Zerg.com
>(real email: RBunin@aol.com)

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]