Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

Yeah, the purpose I wrote it is to have simple input for beginners who want to
be able to plot any kind of pixel they want, and mainly so that it could allow
people to draw to the buffer only, unlike _IPoint... Its the checking of which
type of pixel that makes the routine larger and more clocks, but it may also
be about equal to Olle's in size since the FindPixel routine is located in the
ZLIB library, and not with this routine.  If a person was not using the ZLIB
library (or not programming for SOS) and also knew they would only have to
plot the pixels (black) then they should just use Olle's routine (which is
quite nice, btw)... =P

Oh yeah, and about those other mails with this subject, which talk about AOL
users, I consider myself in that small percentile of them who should not be
included with all the other idiots. I should also include Brandon Sterner
(Vortexx15@aol.com) since he hasnt spoken up about it yet, and he wanted me to
mention our webpage address again since I had forgoten to before. Visit our
site in its early stages of development, at "tcpa.calc.org", cya... =)

--Jason K.