Re: A83: A qustion about Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:09:17 EST VAETeck@aol.com writes:

>how do i get removed from the list?????  I want out

Ok that does it!!!! If your to damn good for us then e-mail to
Majordomo@lists.ticalc.org and in the body write unsubscribe assembly-83
That should get ya off the list! btw, that wasn't a question about
assembly like you said, so prepare to die... (The person who said that
all the losers who write stupid messages like "I want off the list" are
on AOL...Well now I beleive him)
(KSA)Tekken

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]