A83: I don't mean to seem rude but Im bursting blood vessels here...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: I don't mean to seem rude but Im bursting blood vessels here...

I still can't get past the problem w/ the icon generator(s) for Aurora. The
calculator-based IconEd lets you draw the icon and spits out the hex info to
type in for it then tells you to write it in by hand and Squish it.
If I made an icon like this:
# # # # # # #
#         # #   #
#                #
#   # # # #   #
#                #          the hex code (as the icon editor says) is this:
FE8D81BD81BD81FF
#   # # # #   #
#                #
# # # # # # ##

When that code is put into a program like this:
Program: ICONHWRK (PROGHWRK is the program for which I am creating an icon)
:FE8D81BD81BD81FF
:End
:0000
:End

That icon by itself appears as:
  #        # #
  #        #   #
    # # #
  #        #
    # # #
    # #         #      - NOT what I wanted
  #           #
  #        #

The readme for the Icon editor tells me to Squish it, and the Squish readme
says to do this:
[type] "ICONHWRK" [enter]
Send(9prgmSQUISH
This comes back with a syntax error ending at the H of Squish
When I run Squish on itself, however, it runs fine. Can anyone, please, please
help me?
I think I'm going to go nuts if I can't get this finished, and soon...

Marc Bunin
GrymReaper@Zerg.com