Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:35:25 -0500 Surth <_surth_@ameritech.net> writes:

>You're right, I don't know much ASM...that is why I am on the mailing
>list...I just started learning it.

Ok, I said I was sorry... I realized that not everyone knows certain
things... I to am still learning ASM... A good way to learn is to make
tutorials of what you do know... Its a good way to pactice and to help
other people out, kind of what James Matthews did, he made tutorials when
he first started to learn, saved them, and as he learned he made more
tutorials and look at him now... Also I noticed something, if you make
ONE mistake almost EVERYONE on the list gets pissed... Maybe if I see
something I think is stupid, I'll keep my mouth shut...UNLESS ITS SOMEONE
ASKING TO BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!!!!! God that pisses me off so bad...
And I think everyone else would agree on that...Oh yeah, Linus why do you
hate Windows? I don't like it either, I just wanna know why...Since its
not TI related tell me off the list.
(KSA)Tekken (uncool3@juno.com)
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]