Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

> The PC Will Rule Forever
> The best software
> The best games
> The best products
> The best is here, the PC.

>Ok..  what do you mean here? a mac is a Personal Computer.
>and if we just should stay at that piece of hardware that in common
everyday
>language is called a PC then whe have a bunch of different OSes..
Linux, OS/2,
>BeOS, Windows9x, WinNT....
>wattever..  I know what you mean.. you probably say that you are "on the
mirc"
>when you have connected to IRC with the client mIRC to.. :P

First off, that is my signature, it comes up with every message I send,
and second why join an mailing list if you don't know the basics of it? I
mean if you don't know what sprites are then you probably don't know very
much ASM, and this IS a ASM list...I could be wrong though...

>You mean you need to be flamed?
>I think you are acting _really_ stupid now. There is not any question to
dumb
>for this list as long as it is about assembler on the ti83. Your
attitude is
>_really_ bad. Just because you know the answer and find it simple, that
does
>_not_ mean the question is dumb. If you think that, then _you_ are dumb.
>take direct keyboard access or talking directly to the lcd. That is
_really_
>simple and elemtary from my point of view. that does not mean I think
all theese
>questions about it is dumb. Instead I have putted down quite a lot of
time
>explaining stuff for people who wants to know.

Yes, I admit that was not a very good thing to say, sorry bout that :P
(KSA)Tekken

The PC Will Rule Forever
The best software
The best games
The best products
The best is here, the PC.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]