Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"(KSA) Tekken" wrote:

> Remember how I said that if someone asks a REALLY dumb question you
> should e-mail them OFF THE LIST, a couple of replys to their message with
> different subjects? Well take that into consideration right now...
> (KSA)Tekken

You mean you need to be flamed?
I think you are acting _really_ stupid now. There is not any question to dumb
for this list as long as it is about assembler on the ti83. Your attitude is
_really_ bad. Just because you know the answer and find it simple, that does
_not_ mean the question is dumb. If you think that, then _you_ are dumb.
take direct keyboard access or talking directly to the lcd. That is _really_
simple and elemtary from my point of view. that does not mean I think all theese
questions about it is dumb. Instead I have putted down quite a lot of time
explaining stuff for people who wants to know.

> The PC Will Rule Forever
> The best software
> The best games
> The best products
> The best is here, the PC.

Ok..  what do you mean here? a mac is a Personal Computer.
and if we just should stay at that piece of hardware that in common everyday
language is called a PC then whe have a bunch of different OSes..  Linux, OS/2,
BeOS, Windows9x, WinNT....
wattever..  I know what you mean.. you probably say that you are "on the mirc"
when you have connected to IRC with the client mIRC to.. :P

//Olle