Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

  If your using SprXor then make sure that you are drawing the old
sprite again before you draw the new one.  That is the usual problem.
  Also, its not your window range, since your working in plotscreen,
there is no different window range, its the 96 by 64, you have a
conditional wrong somewhere in there.  I don't know how you have it
set up to move so I can't tell you exactly.  Just show us the routine
that draws the screen.  It would help us to see it.

Jimmy

BTW:  Anybody see in Sprxor

  ld      a,(de)
  ld      (hl),a

  Why do you need that it you are just going to load it with 'a'?????