Re: A83: remove me from this list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: remove me from this list

God, no don't quit Aol! I got off it and they've bombarded me with calls to
come back! No! Save yourself the pain! If you do get off, move! Don't tell
anybody where you moved to either! Just get out of the country! It's all a
conspiracy! They will not let you leave! Those who do leave are driven
insane, can't you see! They have destroyed my MIND!!!

-Scott

At 06:08 PM 2/14/99 EST, you wrote:

>Just to say - I am currently using AOL, but because of there lousy policies,
>crappy connections, and all the other things I have to put up with dealing
>with them, I am trading in my connection for a new ISDN connection thru
MSN...