Re: A83: remove me from this list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: remove me from this list

Ok, here is the thing....I am kinda new to this list still, but I would assume
that if your were smart enough to want to learn ASM, or associate with those who
want to learn ASM, or know ASM, that you would be smart nough to read what
others wrote about wanting off the list.  If not you are a complete and total
idiot!! If what you are doing is for kicks.....you are a sorry pathetic idiot
also.  Sorry for making everybody who doesn't like idiots to come in and make
fools of themselves read this.

Nathan Tomson
aka
Surth