Re: A83: remove me from this list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 02/14/99 12:36:59 PM, lairfight@softhome.net writes:

>On 14-Feb-99, RABIDCAT00@aol.com (RABIDCAT00@aol.com) wrote:
>
>>remove me from list
>>hahahaha
>
>Okay, everybody reply to him at his own address (i.e. not on the list)
>a couple of times with new subjects every time. He did ask for it.
>
>Linus

Crap, I noticed the last few people who mailed to this list with those idiotic
requests to remove them, were AOL users... People like them are giving people
like me a bad name, man theyre so stupid. =\  I am starting to agree with the
many Non-AOL users, on how much AOL and the people who use it, Suck, but Im
glad I havent really been included in that stereotype group, along with a few
other people on this list... =P

--Jason K.