A83: Thank you for support of the DAB Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Thank you for support of the DAB Project

Thank you to all of you who have voiced support and offered to help in the
"Digital Assignment Book" Project.

I must however concede that the response as not been heart-stopping
overwhelming (only overwhelming...)

The best way to spread the message is to have a webpage that details the
project...and has a copy of the letter announcing the objectives and progress
of the program's creation.

I have neither the time now capacity to create such a website -- though I am
sure many of you are.  Please, if any one of you is capably of cooking up a
quick homepage (very basic -- only a single page) to be used as the Unofficial
DAB homepage, please contact me ASAP.

(another benefit of having a homepage is to write a quick summery of the
project and then direct the reader to the site for further info...thus saving
space, effort, and time)

Thank you in advance!

SDSW@usa.net