Re: A83: learning asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: learning asm

 Ya, ya, big shot we know about you and your disassembled rom
rountines and the amazing, pull the new asm stuff that no one has ever
heard of, out of your iris trick.  But some of us actually came to
learn most of what we know of asm after James Matthews tutorials were
released.  They have helped alot of the new generation of asm
programers out by showing what can be done and how to get started on
it.  They are not the only way to go about it but hey, its there, why
not use it???

Jimmy

  BTW:  I like windows a hell of a lot better than linx or anything
else.  Almost everything is made for windows now adays.
  Also If you would have read everything you would of saw that there
is a html version of JM Tutorials on the net!!