Re: A83: learning asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: learning asm

  I'm sure you are about to get a flood of emails telling you, JAMES
MATTHEWS TUTORIALS.  True they are the best way to learn, they are
even great reference even after you learned a little.  The next best
thing is to look at source, its how I learned.  Just try changing a
little here and there to see what happens and play with it.
  Anyway, you can get a win help file version almost on any ti site
there is (ticalc.org, ti-files.org, calc.org), but if need a html
version to see, goto www.timagic.cjb.net and look under lessons.
  Good luck programming!!

Jimmy

> I am amazed at the potential and windows ASM opens - GREAT Graphical
User