Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff. Was (Infrared and Radio Frequency Links)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 07-Feb-99, Jkhum98@aol.com (Jkhum98@aol.com) wrote:
>Hey Linus, a problem I encounterred with this was, when returning to the
Basic
>Program after turning it back On, it reads the ON Key too fast and then
Breaks
>from execution in the Basic prog. How would I correct this to continue in the
>Basic program where it left off...? =P

>--Jason K.

Ah-hah. =) Keep reading port 3 until the on key isn't pressed anymore. Then
reset onInterrupt,(iy+onflags) (if I remember correctly).

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
  The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants;
  instead of referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every appearance, the
  variable PI can be given that value with a DATA statement and used
  instead of the longer form of the constant. This also simplifies
  modifying the program, should the value of pi change.
  FORTRAN manual for Xerox computers