Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff. Was (Infrared and Radio Frequency Links)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff. Was (Infrared and Radio Frequency Links)

In a message dated 2/7/99 3:13:59 AM Central Standard Time, Jkhum98@aol.com
writes:

> Well, I had worked on this program earlier, and got a text inverse, screen
>  inverse, and power off put in, but then I lost intrest... =P  You know, I
> dont
>  think a Run Indicator Off thing is very useful because right when you go
> back
>  to the Basic prog, im pretty sure it gets turned right back on... =P

Actually, the run indicator stays on or off if you run it in the Basic
program... How'd you get the calculator to turn off and then return to the
Basic program?

-Jared C.
http://come.to/tivault